Confidence can be hard to come by these days. People are losing their jobs, their houses, and their life savings at an unprecedented rate. Violence, natural disasters, and moral depravity seem to be skyrocketing. In the midst of all this chaos, we need to know . . . what on earth should we do now?
In the follow-up to the New York Times bestseller What in the World Is Going On? Dr. David Jeremiah brings a message of hope and confi dence from the priceless counsel of the Word of God. He answers our most urgent questions, including:
• How can we weather this storm with a calm heart?
• What does it truly mean to “wait on the Lord”?
• What is Jesus saying to our chaotic world today?
• How on earth did we get into this mess?
• Can we take a broken world and rebuild it into something fruitful?
Living with Confidence in a Chaotic World shows us all that with the power and love of Almighty God, we can live with confidence in this age of turmoil.